About Clearon Corp.
Located in South Charleston, WV, Clearon Corp. is a premier, world-class manufacturer and worldwide supplier of water treatment chemicals.
Clearon Corp. has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join our dynamic finance team formed following our corporate acquisition. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Internal Auditor will translate and interpret financial data and results for the parent company in Dalian China. This position requires fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Convert financial reports and narratives from English to Chinese.
- Interpret budgets and business results to parent company.
- Audit the accounting and financial data of various departments within the organization.
- Research issues and make recommendations to improve policies or procedures.
- Assist with preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly financial analysis reports.
- Assist with forecast and projections.
- Reconcile assigned general ledger accounts on timely basis.
- Assist with independent audit and prepare audit work papers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Fluent speaking in English and Chinese
- CPA a plus, but not required.
- Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- 1 to 2 years’ accounting experience preferred.
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.